Did you know that more cards are sent on Valentine’s Day than any other holiday except Christmas? Not only that but millions will receive gifts of heart-shaped chocolate boxes and bouquets of flowers and a few million will get caught up in the romance and get engaged.
While we aren’t sure what Saint Valentine would think about the commercialization of his special day, we think he would be pretty happy to Sip! on our Cherry Cupid Spritzer while he ponders that. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Sip! Extraordinary Valentine’s Cherry Cupid Spritzer
Chocolate and cherries… a crowd-pleasing combination! Even better as a cherry chocolate cocktail!
- 86 g. (3 oz.) Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate, Dark Chocolate flavor, prepared and chilled
- 86 g. (3 oz.) Leopold Bros. Michigan Tart Cherry Liqueur
- 57 g. (2 oz.) soda water or cherry flavored seltzer water, chilled
- Amarena cherries in syrup, garnish
Shake the Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate and tart cherry liqueur with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into 2 champagne flutes. Divide the soda water into both glasses and stir gently.
- Garnish with Amarena cherries.
Chef En-Ming loves the exceptionally bright Montmorency cherry flavor of Michigan Tart Cherry Liqueur produced by Leopold Bros. Distillery in Colorado, but another cherry liqueur will make a fine substitute.